◆How to choose a dehumidifier:
1. Purchase a dehumidifier with appropriate dehumidification capacity: Choose according to the scope of use of the dehumidifier calibration can better help you find a dehumidifier suitable for your room.
2. Choose a dehumidifier with high efficiency: Choose a dehumidifier with high dehumidification efficiency to help you save money. The best one is Energy Star certified.
3. Purchase a dehumidifier with dehumidification control to maintain constant indoor humidity, which is also conducive to energy saving.
◆How to install the dehumidifier:
Place the household dehumidifier in a place with air circulation to avoid placing it in blind spots, causing short circuits in the airflow and failing to achieve the required dehumidification effect. The dehumidifier should be placed on a firm and flat floor to avoid vibration and noise, and avoid direct sunlight or close to heating appliances.
◆How to use the dehumidifier:
1. Before operating the dehumidifier, close the doors and windows to prevent humid outside air from entering the room and affecting the dehumidification effect. If there is no need during use, minimize the number of opening and closing of doors and windows.
2. As the dehumidifier is moved frequently, refrigerant leakage is more likely to occur. If the compressor is running, but the temperature of the outlet air and the return air are the same, it should be stopped and repaired as soon as possible to avoid wasting energy.
◆How to maintain the dehumidifier:
Clean the air filter at least once every two weeks, and it is best to do a regular inspection every six months to a year. When not in use for a long time, pour out all the water in the water collection tank, remove the dust from the filter, and place it in a place that is not exposed to sunlight and is well ventilated. Never put the dehumidifier on its side or upside down during storage to avoid damage to the compressor.